Directions & Map
First Day School
Faith and Practice
The Communications Committee welcomes Brooklyn Monthly Meeting Newsletter contributions from all Meeting members and attenders. Our newsletter includes a variety of content which may be of interest to our community, including but not limited to:
- Recaps of recent Meeting events
- Previews of upcoming events
- Issues pertaining to our Quaker faith and history
The newsletter is published on the first Sunday of each month, and we request that submissions for the next issue be submitted at least two weeks in advance. General Guidelines:
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may briefly discuss your contribution, as regards its timeliness, appropriateness, and length.
- Contributions should generally be brief, between 150-450 words in length. Pieces of greater length can often be accommodated, as there may be flexibility regarding how many pages we can make a particular issue.
- Please send your newsletter submission as an attached Word document.
- Keep in mind that contributions will be copy edited, and may not appear in the newsletter in exactly the same form as how they were submitted.
Thank you for your interest - we look forward to your input!